GrowHow - Incentives for Farmers
Blue bag sales go through the roof!
When GrowHow, a Cottrills client since 1992, wanted to increase sales of blue bag fertiliser they turned to Cottrills. The only route to market is via independent distributors who sell a range of competitors products to the end user, the farmer. To maintain and increase market share we devised an incentive programme where distributors would earn points for each ton of blue bag sold which could then be redeemed online for an eclectic and aspirational range of gifts, wine and experiences.
According to David Raine, Operations Manager for GrowHow:
“We were already aware of Cottrills excellent service levels due to the fact we use them for the supply and management of our long service award scheme, so it only seemed natural to take advantage of Cottrills resources to help us motivate our distributors sales staff. We believe the scheme has encouraged the distributor sales force to push our blue bag brands as opposed to our competitors, and the assistance and administration by Cottrills has enabled us to achieve this without a lot of additional work”.
- Cottrills help The Carphone Warehouse Group to wish a very merry Christmas to their staff.
- Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Limited say a unique thank you to staff.
- Cottrills helps Lenovo wish 'Happy Birthday' to their staff.
- Smeg UK increase loyalty from their stockists.
- Hepworth build up to the festive season.
- Cottrills assists Cytec to improve and update its’ reward & recognition scheme.
- London Borough of Hounslow - staff rewards.
- Colt Telecommunications long service reward scheme.
- HFC Bank long service reward scheme.
- Standard Life - 12,500 gifts in 20 days!
- Tesco Retirement certificates
- GrowHow - incentives for farmers
- Cardiff and Vale NHS Trust