Cottrills manages HFC Bank's long service award scheme. The Company HFC Bank provides short and long term credit facilities to more than three million people in the UK through its national network of branches.
They also provide finance through many high street retailers such as B & Q, Currys, Dixons and PC World and manage Beneficial Finance personal loans from a central operations centre in Birmingham.
HFC Bank previously sourced its Long Service Awards from local retailers, but as the organisation grew this became an increasingly difficult and expensive way to implement its scheme. The Bank recoginises long service in five year blocks, starting with five years upwards.
Cottrills’ design team created two personalised brochures for HFC Bank, the first being a scaled down version using products at a set budget congratulating staff on their five years service and the second brochure including all gifts featured in our Aspirations™ brochure congratulating recipients on reaching their 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years service.
The Service We Provide:
Cottrills write, on behalf of HFC, to all qualifying recipients using HFC Bank letterhead to agreed text. Once recipients have returned their orders using the freepost envelope provided, Cottrills then dispatch the gift to their home address. A delegated Account Manager from Cottrills acts as first point of contact for all employees’ queries relating to ordering, products and delivery.
Rebecca Morris, Human Resources, comments:
“We believe that it is essential to recognise the value that employees provide because our organisation could not exist without them! Cottrills’ approach to award management means that we no longer have to worry about an employee’s award being missed and means that we can use our resources in other areas to truly add value to the business.”
- Cottrills help The Carphone Warehouse Group to wish a very merry Christmas to their staff.
- Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Limited say a unique thank you to staff.
- Cottrills helps Lenovo wish 'Happy Birthday' to their staff.
- Smeg UK increase loyalty from their stockists.
- Hepworth build up to the festive season.
- Cottrills assists Cytec to improve and update its’ reward & recognition scheme.
- London Borough of Hounslow - staff rewards.
- Colt Telecommunications long service reward scheme.
- HFC Bank long service reward scheme.
- Standard Life - 12,500 gifts in 20 days!
- Tesco Retirement certificates
- GrowHow - incentives for farmers
- Cardiff and Vale NHS Trust